Thursday, November 01, 2012

Letter Soup

Typically, November first means that my keyboard and I are going to get really cordial with one another. NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, and NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month, usually keep me pretty busy.

So, as I was logging on to the appropriate sites to register and chronicle the many hours I'd be spending staring down the white spaces on this flickering screen, I remembered something. I don't love Blogher (gasp, I know!) and so I'm not going to be doing NaBloPoMo this time around. This is a good thing, because it clears up time for me to work on costumes for TeslaCon, and by costumes, I entirely mean clothing I'll be actively looking for opportunities to wear in my every day life. You know, a ball gown to go to the grocery store, corset holster for carrying the mail.  It's going to be a lot of fun around here.

Now to get back to my NaNoWriMo project. It won't finish itself.

How are you keeping busy?

No comments: