Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The problem with the park

Our local park is generally infested with park punks. Teenagers whose parents have no clue where they are or what they're up to, and in some cases, really don't care. Apparently the curly slide is now the playboy kitten slide. Fun times. Looks like its time for me to bust out the magic eraser and see if I can de-deface the play equipment.

If you have any tips on how to keep teenagers from turning into jerks, I'm all ears.
Sent from the TARDIS Intergalactic Temporal Mobile Service

2 comments:

kelly @kellynaturally said...

It makes me feel like such an old curmudgen when I complain about grafitti on the playground equipment, but SERIOUSLY. It really bothers me; especially with one reader & one beginning reader - "Mom, what does *-*-*-K spell?" Ey yi yi.

Slee said...

see, it doesn't make me feel like a curmudgen, it makes me feel like the bad grafitti jerks are, well, jerks. i mean, if you're going to vandalize something, at least do it in a manner that shows off yer mad tagging skillz. kwim?