Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gettin' down the with artists

I'm the artsy craftsy type, and although I hear that Etsy and Artfire have message boardy networky functions, I haven't checked them out yet, and I'm kind of glad, because that gave me a chance to see the awesome going on over at Attack of the Craft.  Better still? One of the very first items I ever fell in love with on Etsy was by the artist who runs the Clay Pony shop.  But then, at some point, though she continues to stock her shop with awesome jewelry, the specific pieces I love the most were gone.  I know that around the time they disappeared Etsy was cracking down on fan art pretty hard, and since they were Whovian pieces of goodness and wonderment, I was sad that I'd never have a chance to buy them without contacting the artist and being all "please please pretty please can you make me one of those things you used to list?" and that comes off as a little stalkerly to me.
Fast forward to ...
Attack of The Craft - A Discussion Forum for Crafters, DiY Artisans, and Lovers of Handmade!
She's selling there now!!!!!

Go look at the magical TARDISy goodness the Clay Pony makes.

Did you go? Did you look?  Do you see why I'm excited to have found this new crafty forum?
It's wonderful.
So go check it out, because it's radness is unparalelled.

5 comments:

angrylittledeadgirl said...

Yay! Thanks for mentioning that we have a handmade shop on the forum as well :D

Poisoned Creations said...

Great post :)

kalliope kreations said...

yay for Attack of the Craft and for the awesome handmade shop feature!! :)

ReLove Plan.et said...

heehee awesome post! :) yayy for AOTC

Kylie said...

Best. Forum. Ever.