Friday, November 12, 2010

Fan Girl Friday

That's not really a carnival, but it should be.
I want to show you my geeky fangirl stuff today, because that's just the sort of mood I'm in.

I made a Whovian Sock Punky. I suppose you could call it "Socktor Who" even. I even made him out of a pair of BLUE Rockford Red Heel Socks.

I know he's kind of dorky, but I heart heart him.


Isn't he cute?

I gave him two hears and a bow tie because I'm a nerd like that.  On the one hand, I hope someone buys him, but on the other hand, I don't mind him hanging around with his radtastic bi-cardialness.

He's not my first Socktor. I made this one for my daughter's birthday.
See?  Just red outlined embroidered hearts.  But the idea was still newly formed, and I'm sure will continue to evolve over time.

What? Are we really that Doctor Who geeky?  Yes, yes we are.

I even tried to make myself a mid-sized diaper bag this summer with a TARDIS on one side and a crack in the universe on the other.

No really, a crack in the universe on the back. I am very geeky.

See? I am vastly geeky.
My next project on the geeky fandom horizon? I'm learning to knit because I want to make a scarf like Tom Baker wore as the fourth doctor, preferably the season 12 scarf, since it's the most iconic and least lengthy.

Must have one.

In any case, that's how I've been geeking it up around here.
What about you?


No comments: