Sunday, October 31, 2010

Isn't it always the story?

If you have a real life, which you certainly do, then you know it's sometimes hard to keep up with the online world.
Well, I'm a total scatter brain lately, but there's something I've been obsessively looking at.  Soap.
Pretty

I bought some wonderful hand made soap this summer and am dreading it being gone so I'm scouring the internet for the best lovingly handcrafted soaps out there, and of course, I've been looking at Goat Milk Stuff Soap for a while, and of course, they're having a GIVEAWAY, and I don't notice til an hour before it's over. Where is my brain?
Too busy learning about the difference between cold process soaps and hot process soaps. That's where.
Well, if you're awake, reading, and in a hurry, they're having a fabulous giveaway. It just ends, like... nowish.
Goodluck.

No comments: