Monday, April 05, 2010

11 Months

I'm thankful that early on I learned that it is okay to breastfeed in public. In the last eleven months, we've nursed a lot of places.
In a church
At a museum
At the park
At the library
In a school
At our insurance agent's office
In parkinglots
At the archery club
In the grocery store
At the gym
At the clinic
At the shoe store
At a wedding
At a funeral
In a Planetarium
In a movie theatre
In a coffee house
At the fireworks
At a Girl Scout Meeting
At the mini-golf course
In the arcade
At the mall
At Ikea
At town halln city hall, and villaige hall
In the cemetery
In the hotel lobby
At the pool
At the zoo

If we've been there, we've likely nursed there.
Who knows where we'll nurse next?
Maybe one of these days I'll write the nursing in public A to Z book. What do you think? Nurse anywhere interesting lately?
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Such a sweet picture. Some of my notable places include a cave (walking tour), an aquarium, a ferry, and a lighthouse. Quite a few other places, but brain not working.

Oliver stopped nursing a few weeks ago. I still haven't cones to terms with it, amid everything else going on. Seeing your picture makes me miss my little nursling. Such a wonderful, special bond.