Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Okay, I just cleaned up a huge mess on my side bar. It was a button-tastrophe. Buttons with broken links, buttons with missing pictures, buttons where the blog had since moved or changed it's name, buttons which no longer bore any resemblance to the blog... it was awful.

So...
1. If I deleted your blog button, it isn't personal. I will likely regrab it next time I'm by and in a button grabbing mood. I still like you.
2. If you DON'T know how to make a button for your blog, then CLICK ME to go to the best ever blog button tutorial in the known worlds. You'll thank me.

2 comments:

Mama Campbell said...

Thank you for sharing that link! Once I figure out how to make a pretty photo, I am so making a button!

Slee said...

It's not too hard to make a button if you have a photo editing program which allows for layers and with which you are comfortable, or if you have Publisher. I really need to get a decent photo editing program installed on this computer before I go batty though, because I have all sorts of buttonage I need to get done too!