Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blue Monday: Blue Bear

Snapdragon likes his blue bear suit. He also likes his sister's zebra scarf. And the animals down on the farm. Did you knwo sheep had blue legs and ears? I didn't, but his toys have schooled me. So when you're out looking at the pretty baa-baa lambs, make sure they have blue legs, otherwise they're counterfeit I tell you. F-A-K-E fake. How do I know? Snapdragon says so, and he should know. He came complete with his own barnyard.
But seriously, do your older kids treat your younger kids like dress-up toys?
Worse yet, did you treat your siblings like that, or horror of horrors, did they treat you that way? Did it mess you up like Spouse jokes it will mess Snapdragon up, or, like the rest of us, did you turn out pretty okay despite the dress-up?

For more Blue Monday, round up your cows and herd them on over to Smiling Sally.

9 comments:

Mona Sweden said...

Well it's more fun to dress up your younger brother than play with dolls! Cute boy.

gengen said...

The kid is cool and cutie. Happy blue Monday.

Knitty said...

No advice on this matter, but what a cute child you have!

SmilingSally said...

Oh, it goes on and on. My granddaughters used to "do" my hair. Believe me, the end result was not a pretty sight! Happy Blue Monday, Slee.

LV said...

I always enjoy seeing what cute ideas the grownups and children put together. Your little one is precious.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Slee... he is such a little doll!

I used to dress myself up in some pretty awful outfits, and my mother let me wear them. LOL! Not sure why, but I guess she just thought it was funny. ;-)

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Nanna said...

too cute! happy blue monday!
Helen

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a cutie pie! Snapdragon will turn out fine, not to worry :-). Have a wonderful Blue Monday.

Carol said...

So cute! Have a wonderful week!