Friday, August 07, 2009

Old Navy Coupons Winners

I have emailed our sponsor with your email addresses, thank you for playing!


1 Congratulations #29 Kim!

2 Congratulations #10 Enith Hernandez

3 Congratulations # 11 Thrifty Mama B!

4 Congratulations #40 Amanda!

5 Congratulations #7 Denise!

6 Congratulations #44 Deanna!

7 Congratulations #40, again, so redraw. Congratulations #6 Nicole!

8 Congratulations #10, again, so redraw. Congratulations #30 Upstatemomof3!

9 Congratulations #25 Congratulatinos Daniella!

10 Congratulations #2 Megan!

two points, 1. i don't know how to do a screen cap yet. 2. ya get the wonkiest looking result copying and pasting, so you'll just have to trust me. eep!
i lost my comment ennumeration in trying to make the comments more user friendly last night, as blogger was being harftastic. consequently, i've recounted a few times.

Thanks for playing!

3 comments:

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

I didnt leave my email address :( I was so excited to enter I forgot. My email is hottmommie84(at)yahoo.com

Upstatemamma said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!! Thanks!!!!

Amanda said...

Amanda as in ME, Amanda? Super sweet! Thanks Upstate for tweeting this!