Monday, June 29, 2009

I Spy

So I've been fiddling with my blog. Like the new look? It's not the all out full blown blogovation that I had intended, but for today, I think I like what I've done. I've figured out how to make my own background, I've changed my button without breaking any links, and I've numbered my comments. I feel... accomplished.
That said, while fishing through the plethora of pictures on Spouse's computer, as mine lacks the software of the photo editing kind, I found this.

Mongoosine & Snapdragon. Notice anything about what she's got him wrapped in?

2 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

Wow! I've loved following your tweets but haven't ever visited your blog. So fun--did you do the background all by yourself? I'm impressed!


Also, thanks for commenting on my guest post at OurLifeUpstate! I hope you will stop by my blog for more tutorial fun!

MamaJoss said...

Hmmm - strikingly similar to your backround! Love it...your children are precious! I'm adding your button to my blog list now :)