Thursday, December 06, 2012

The Christmas Story: The Brick Bible for Kids - a Review


The Christmas Story: The Brick Bible for KidsThe Christmas Story: The Brick Bible for Kids by Brendan Powell Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say, the angel is kind of creepy and reclining legos seem a touch... well... off. That said, my kids love legos, and so this was a fun reading adventure for them. My teenager enjoyed it the most, particularly the slaughter of the innocents, but she's got a deep and abiding love of dark humor, and it was, most definitely, ultimately humorous to see the Christmas story told by legos. Props to the weirdlings geeks who thought this up, and their dedication to building. I laughed a lot, but like I said, there's just something creepy about the angels, and "child Jesus." Seriously, legless adult torso? Lego needs to hop on that whole legos that bred wagon.


View all my reviews

No comments: