Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Duck Goes Potty


Duck Goes Potty (Hello Genius)Duck Goes Potty by Michael Dahl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My son loves this book a lot.
He especially loves that Duck messes up in trying to learn to use the potty, and that he can point to the "yucky poo poo" when Duck misses.  I don't particularly love that part, but it's written for toddlers, so I'm not really the intended audience.
He has actually memorized this book and loved it so enthusiastically that I'd go so far as to say it's at least half responsible for his potty training by 2 years and 2 months.
"No more diapers Duck!" became his battle cry when squirming away from the diaper I'd try to put on him for going places or for bedtime.
So, if you're trying to get your kid interested in potty learning, this might be a good book to add to the bedtime story rotation.


View all my reviews


Yes, I just realized my review is longer than the book.

No comments: