Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home Renovation

I've been pretty quiet lately, but a lot has been going on.  We decided to try to finish redoing our basement and garage this summer by converting it all into living space, and not just the usual man cave with bar stools and flat screen basement reoutfitting, but a real living space improvement conversion.  I'm talking luxurious bathtub with hot-tub like jets, laundry room, master bedroom suite, basement and moving the family room out to the large (fully heated and insulated) former garage.

So of course, I've been putting a lot of thought into how to decorate all of this once we finish getting it gutted. Yeah, we've been on this task for months now and are still working on gutting what was/is down there.  But part of that delay has been trying to figure out just what I want to do.  You know, giant  hand built TARDIS wardrobe and console room copper walls or something a little less fan girl?  Or I could go with this sweet TARDIS cut out, you know, because I can't quite give up the fangirl in me...

Yeah, that's right, you can get a TARDIS cut out from the CSNstores websites, of which AllBarstools.com is just one of over 200, so I'm really excited that they're sponsoring a review so I can put some of my fan-girl on this house rennovation, you know, once we get back on track with this whole project.  Of course, I'm spending way too much time on the CSNstores websites because they carry such a great variety of wares like kidlet toys, shoes, clothes lines, sewing machines, furniture, and even puppy wear.

So stay tuned for a follow up review of their customer service and great selection, as well as some before and after pictures of this home improvement quagmire.  Who knows, I may need a wet bar by the time I'm done, and if that's the case, I'll definitely be checking out some barstools


2 comments:

Kevin Beamer said...

Hi there! Found your blog while I was searching for home renovations as I am thinking of doing one myself. But if my work schedule gets too busy, I might hire a home contractor. Leads about professional contractors can be found through referrals or home improvement shows according to my friends. Anyway, good luck with your home renovation. Hope it turns out well!

home Renovation said...

Home improvement or renovation is the best way to make your home more comfortable. Making improvement means cleaning and fixing some items that are not anymore needed in the room. A good contractor that will handle the renovation is the most important factor here. They are the one who will be responsible for removal of these undesirable tools, objects, designs or furniture’s inside the room. They will be the one who will make it desirable and nice to look at.