Friday, July 31, 2009

Selfish Saturday: greeting August with arms wide open

On the basis that it's hard to recieve blessings with your body closed to them, I'm looking at this Selfish Saturday from the perspective of body language.
And of course, by now, we all know that they're not entirely selfish, since if I was all selfish, I wouldn't be telling you, now would I?

So let me start off by pointing out that I want to win my standards. Why is it that the Fluff Friday over at the Cloth Diaper Whisperer and Feed Your Stash Friday from Cloth Diaper Blog seem like if you can win them, then you've made the bigtime? Call me crazy, but it does feel that way to me.

So, I'd LOVE to win this week's Feed Your stash Friday, 3 BumGenius AIOs and Babylegs, and you know I'm a sucker for babylegs. Can you say Ribbit, Clementine, and Moonbeam? Oh, and can you say Sweet Greens? I can.

Then, The Cloth Diaper Whisperer is giving away some Thirsties this week for Fluff Friday 40, and you know I am kinda parched for some Thirsties: a duo wrap, a fitted, and an AIO. How cool is that?

There is a Smartipants giveaway going on over at Snellings Stories, and I know Snapdragon would LOVE to have him another Smartipants. They're currently Spouse's favorite of all the various diapers we use. He likes that the snaps are super strong and he doesn't have to unstuff them. He's also a sucker for the versatility of a one size diaper. I also love how cute they are, how they don't leak, and how snugly they fit in the legs.

There is also a Smartipants giveaway going on at The Centsible Sawyer, and haven't I already mentioned that Spouse likes those best?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I were to win the Kissaluvs Marvel and Wet& Go Bag from Look What Mom Found... and Dad Too! Snapdragon LOVES the Kissaluvs Marvel that he already has, and it's so lonely in the drier all by it's self!

No comments: