Sunday, July 26, 2009

Prayer to St. Jude, for Stellan

Prayers for Stellan
Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases--of things despaired of. Pray for Stellan who is so unwell; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to Stellan's assistance in this great need, that Stellan may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all Stellan's necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly that this baby may be healed through God's grace and the skill of his doctors, and that he may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

To learn more about Stellan, follow @MckMama on twitter and see http://www.mycharmingkids.net
My apologies if I have the URL wrong as I am writing it from memory, away from my computer.

No comments: