Monday, July 13, 2009

Body After Baby Challenge- Fit By Labor Day 1

Allright, I'm going to keep this simple because today has been a touch overwhelming.
Chasing escaped dogs, wrangling other people's children as well as my own, and running around like a chicken with my head cut off to get a way overdue Girl Scouts permission slip turned in, I'm beat and heading off to hit the hay pretty soon.

That said, I have a team! Yay! We are PURPLE!

So, to my teammates in this, my attempt to tighten up these arms of mine and be a less frightening by labor day, and hopefully manage to take off 5 lbs, I apologize for my emotional eating tonight and for enjoying an extra slice of pizza.

That said, I did go out of my way to move around instead of just sitting in a recliner while watching the boys, chased the dog myself, and made a point of staying in motion.

My acutal plan is more swimming and less cat herding, I mean babysitting, but until my nephews go home, this is where I'm at.

So I will say no to that extra cookie tomorrow. I will have the protein water instead of the rootbeer, and I will snack on something closer to its origional form than chocolate when I get home from the pool. I can do this. You can do this. We can do this.

Deep cleansing breaths. Right? I hear it helps the metabolism (I wish).

We're going to win. K? K.

For more Body After Baby and Fit By Labor Day Challenge goodness, visit MamaNotes.com

No comments: